Sunshine Room 6136

katielynn5108

I have noticed that our room is directly above the stage in the main lounge. I'm worried about if we're going to hear a lot of loud noise coming from this. Has anyone stayed in this room or one of the rooms surrounding that can let me know if this will be a problem? Or would you happen to know what time they stop performances in there if it is noisy?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by katielynn5108

We were in the front scenic view rooms on the sunshine, which would have been over the backstage area. There was no noise there. But we did notice as we walked down the halls towards our rooms during the shows, (Or later on the nights they turn the theatre into the Liquid Lounge) the music was pretty loud int the hallways. Not sure if the inside of the rooms have extra sound-proofing, but I would be a little concerned if the late night music would bother you.

We have 2 small children so this worries me a little. Not that they are light sleepers but getting them to sleep in the first place may be difficult. Thank you very much for your input. I have emailed my TA and am hoping to hear back from her soon. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums