Carnival Website Difficulties!

beamqueen

The Carnival website drives me a little crazy! I have been having difficulty trying to book shore excursions...it keeps saying no data available for this excursion. I clicked on nearly every excursion and they all would not work. I tried three different browsers too. I was able to get it to work on my phone, but it's so small and a little harder to book!

I tried to contact Carnival through their website and it kept saying the page I wanted did not exist!!

Any suggestions?

And on the subject of website...I also have difficulties getting my booking to save to my profile. Is there a way to save it without having to type in booking info each time?

Thanks in advance to anyone who might have any ideas!

The Carnival website drives me a little crazy! I have been having difficulty trying to book shore excursions...it keeps saying no data available for this excursion. I clicked on nearly every excursion and they all would not work. I tried three different browsers too. I was able to get it to work on my phone, but it's so small and a little harder to book!

I tried to contact Carnival through their website and it kept saying the page I wanted did not exist!!

Any suggestions?

And on the subject of website...I also have difficulties getting my booking to save to my profile. Is there a way to save it without having to type in booking info each time?

Thanks in advance to anyone who might have any ideas!

I'm having the same problems with looking at excursions, I thought it was just my slow choppy internet