Santorini - ships in attendance

Karen H

How do I find out how many cruise ships will be in port/tendering on September 13, 2014??

In other words how early do I need to set the alarm to get a tender number to get off the ship to line up for the tender and then at the cable car and then at the bus to get to Oia.

I'm not mentioning the line up for the bus back to Fira and the subsequent lineups for cable car/ tender back to my womb - the Noordam.

How do I find out how many cruise ships will be in port/tendering on September 13, 2014??

In other words how early do I need to set the alarm to get a tender number to get off the ship to line up for the tender and then at the cable car and then at the bus to get to Oia.

I'm not mentioning the line up for the bus back to Fira and the subsequent lineups for cable car/ tender back to my womb - the Noordam.[/qu

The port load that day is showing 3 ships with a total of 4800 passengers. They all arrive and leave at about the same time. It will be busy. There could also be some smaller ships. They aren't always included on the ships in port list.

See you soon