Horseshoe Beach by Taxi

stpointer

I am thinking that rather than take the shuttle to Horseshoe Beach or Warwick Beach, I would take a taxi. There will be 3 of us. Would anyone know the cost of a taxi to these beaches?

In Bermuda now. I would agree with the $35 to $40 cost for a taxi. We used the shuttle for 4 people at a cost of $16 per person each direction.

In Bermuda now. I would agree with the $35 to $40 cost for a taxi. We used the shuttle for 4 people at a cost of $16 per person each direction.

Hi Dave

Did you find long lines for the new $16 shuttle?

Also, did you happen to notice if there were any $7 pp shuttles available?

Hope you and your family are enjoying Breakaway and Bermuda!

Safe Sailing!

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Hi Dave

Did you find long lines for the new $16 shuttle?

Also, did you happen to notice if there were any $7 pp shuttles available?

Hope you and your family are enjoying Breakaway and Bermuda!

Safe Sailing!

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Hi Robin, I have the cost incorrect on my previous post. The cost is double the bus fare or $8 pp each way or $16 round trip for the shuttle. A bus token is $4. There was very little wait for the shuttle but they do fill the vehicle prior to leaving. Not sure if that applies all day long.

The "new" information we experienced was the long wait and long line for the bus. We saw that the line was long and then people were saying it was at least an hour before our turn. It was then we abandoned the bus and took the shuttle. I do not recall reading anything in the past about a long wait for the bus.

For those looking for the shuttle "ticket agent" it is behind the small building on the dock (in the middle of the pier or middle of the T). One can not miss it.

Hi Robin, I have the cost incorrect on my previous post. The cost is double the bus fare or $8 pp each way or $16 round trip for the shuttle. A bus token is $4. There was very little wait for the shuttle but they do fill the vehicle prior to leaving. Not sure if that applies all day long.

The "new" information we experienced was the long wait and long line for the bus. We saw that the line was long and then people were saying it was at least an hour before our turn. It was then we abandoned the bus and took the shuttle. I do not recall reading anything in the past about a long wait for the bus.

For those looking for the shuttle "ticket agent" it is behind the small building on the dock (in the middle of the pier or middle of the T). One can not miss it.

Hi, Dave - Hope you are enjoying Bermuda and that your sailing was smooth or not too bumpy. There was never a wait for the Special buses to Horseshoe Bay. As they filled up, they left. I guess this new van service has changed things a bit. I've been reading that the bus drivers are not happy. ( Maybe there is a work slow down in protest, because one means of transportation should not interfere with the other.) It should make things easier for the visitors. You would think this anyway. Well, enjoy your last day in Beautiful Bermuda. Give us your report when you return. Carol

Edited by NJ Johnny

Hi, Dave - Hope you are enjoying Bermuda and that your sailing was smooth or not too bumpy. There was never a wait for the Special buses to Horseshoe Bay. As they filled up, they left. I guess this new van service has changed things a bit. I've been reading that the bus drivers are not happy. ( Maybe there is a work slow down in protest, because one means of transportation should not interfere with the other.) It should make things easier for the visitors. You would think this anyway. Well, enjoy your last day in Beautiful Bermuda. Give us your report when you return. Carol

The new shuttle service replaced the "Special" express busses.....that was the main reason for the long waits for the bus. People paid for a transportation pass and then had to wait forever to use it or purchase a shuttle pass too. Definitely not the way I want to spend my time in Bermuda. But then I also want to stop at the Swizzle Inn after HBB so the shuttle won't help me!

Edited by peg013