Redeeming Bank America Reward Points

I redeemed some points last month for a cruise in October. How do I know if my OBC has been applied? TIA

Ask whoever booked your cruise for Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. Your OBC should show up there if it's been applied.

Thanks Bob. I will check with my TA tomorrow. :)

Ask whoever booked your cruise for Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. Your OBC should show up there if it's been applied.

how early do you have to redeem your points? my cruise is in November.

You can wait until a week or so before your cruise. I usually like to redeem at least two weeks in advance.

I redeemed some points last month for a cruise in October. How do I know if my OBC has been applied? TIA

I wasn't certain it was applied till I got onboard. When I checked with RCI 3 months out I was told that they could see that I submitted for the reward but couldn't see it applied to my account till closer to my sail date. I forgot to call but thankfully everything was fine. It was not showing on my account on day 1 and guest services said that the main office had until the evening of day 2 to send that info to the ship. It showed up on my account in the middle of day 2.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would prefer to do it on line rather than by phone.

Any help would be appreciated.

I usually feel the same way ... would rather email than get on the phone, fill out a form online, etc.

Cashing-in for OBC has not been problematic for me but for the sake of readers who may be redeeming points for other things like companion fare, discounts, 'free' cruise, etc. ... if you have any questions about whether or not you can combine with any other promotions or discounts I would definitely call. The RCCL agents have been better at explaining the best use of my points and how to redeem in a way to do what I want.

I usually feel the same way ... would rather email than get on the phone, fill out a form online, etc.

Cashing-in for OBC has not been problematic for me but for the sake of readers who may be redeeming points for other things like companion fare, discounts, 'free' cruise, etc. ... if you have any questions about whether or not you can combine with any other promotions or discounts I would definitely call. The RCCL agents have been better at explaining the best use of my points and how to redeem in a way to do what I want.

This is the direct number at RCI to use for BOA 1-888-305-4626.