Update on Filled in Fun pass and no upgrade

Munzy77

Update on this is.....I called my TA today to see if there was anything that I could do to maybe be up on a higher floor, and still have an inside cabin. I was willing to pay more. Next time I'll just book what I really want, so that I won't have this problem. This was the first cruise I had booked on my own, last time I went with my parents. They always book GA4's and they have never been lower then the 6 deck. The reason I was really wanting to be up higher is because I don't ride elevators, so being in the middle would be great. My TA then called Carnival and everyone that they had booked with them, when they booked mine, were all upgraded to deck 6 or 7. Including my friends which booked way after us. The TA that I used is taking 3 buses down from this area. So that is alot of people that were upgraded that booked GA4's. After a little talking to them my TA called me back and let me know that I had been upgraded to room 7236 (only thing is we will have to have a roll away bed since there is 3 of us going to be in that room. Which is okay with me!! :) and my friends are in 7331. So that will be great! :) So thanks to everyone for making me feel better about being on the bottom, I wasn't that concerned about being at the bottom as much as I was all of the trips up and down the steps. I was thinking....8 flights of steps to get to breakfast! OH NO! ;) Thanks again!

Monica

Archived