Quantum studios

• 3 weeks later...
My friend spotted the Studio Inside in the Family Connected Junior Suite with Balcony shown in the cutaway image. Sent me the image along with two others to show me what I'll be sleeping in for 8 days. :D

10cceea974ee1f1ea6a18c9a48f4dc94.jpg

1ccd9c160dcabf542eb4df533b09bdc0.jpg

7f46a037e3297a43c2c2a8a530e2101f.jpg

Wow! NICE cut outs. Thanks for posting. Is this view of the Studio Balcony and the Studio Inside?

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

I am not thrilled about the entryway being isolated from the main corridor. I hadn't realized this since the photos and diagrams aren't available in the descriptions. I am having buyers remorse. :(

Great catch on the cutaway!

Looks like there may be two different set ups for the studio inside. The one picture doesn't have an entrance to the main corridor but then the other pic shows a hallway that is accessed by all three cabins with an entrance to the main corridor. :confused:

Wonder which is right? Or are both versions available? Guess this and other questions will be answered on the news at 11. LOL

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

Looks like there may be two different set ups for the studio inside. The one picture doesn't have an entrance to the main corridor but then the other pic shows a hallway that is accessed by all three cabins with an entrance to the main corridor. :confused:

Wonder which is right? Or are both versions available? Guess this and other questions will be answered on the news at 11. LOL

That cut is showing the family connected staterooms. Which consist of junior suite, a balcony stateroom and inside studio stateroom. The studio balconies are completely different