Sindu restaurant - Azura

Jen1

Hi,

Can anybody provide me with some advice with regards to the Sindu restaurant on the Azura. My Mum and I are booked onto the ship on the 31st August. My Mum loves Indian, spicy food but I don't. In March when we were on the Azura, we met a couple who told us they did a steak. Does anybody know if this is correct? Also we were told by the same couple that the restaurant also offers onion bhaji's and poppadoms. I've reviewed the menus on the P & O website but no mention of this.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jenny

We ate in Sindhu this year and the food was sublime, and I do not like 'Indian food' i.e. curries.:)

There are two different menus which they alternate, and I found that one menu for me was better than the other as there was more that I liked.

Molly

One way to test the water might be to try the "nashta", the little snacks/samples of dishes that they serve at lunchtime. As me and the children are not keen on hot spicy food, this is what we did and thoroughly enjoyed it and found it wasn't fiery/chilli hot at all. Also surprisingly filling and a lovely, different lunch to the buffet. That should then give you an idea whether you would want to book for dinner there.