Summit CC 7200

DonnaK

Has anyone been in this cabin recently? I am concerned about cleanliness bathroom mold and odors (and bedbugs) after reading so many negative reviews concerning these issues on the Summit.

(We were on the Summit last year on Deck 9 forward, with no complaints or issues)

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone been in this cabin recently? I am concerned about cleanliness bathroom mold and odors (and bedbugs) after reading so many negative reviews concerning these issues on the Summit.

(We were on the Summit last year on Deck 9 forward, with no complaints or issues)

Just returned, and wanted to report that there are no issues at all with this cabin.

Good to know...

I was under the impression some of the "stories" over the last few years were false (bedbug post dates back to 2011)

We were on The Summit in 2013 (just down the hall in 7206) and we found the ship in good order. So much so that we booked her to Bermuda for Spring 2015

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

We just booked this cabin for May 2015. Just curious about the bed arrangement. Is the head of the bed against the wall next to cabin 7198 or against the 'hallway' of 7202? And is the bed by the bathroom or the balcony? Any info is greatly appreciated!

Edited by LuvCruzn4Evr