JS Enchantment- pole or no pole?

Don't mind the pole, but there's one JS on Enchantment that we'd NEVER book again. 8614 is directly under the ladies room and the ping pong tables, and between the flushing (which I'm convinced was coming down inside that pole, and ping pong until the wee hours (even though the sign says they close at 10PM) we never got a good night's sleep:(

We were in that cabin for 14 days! Water was running all the time. Sounded like it was in the wall, but we knew it was coming from the rest rooms just above. We called it the "Aqua Suite".

Rick and Deirdra

Any thoughts from anyone on 8118 on enchantment?

I've not been in that stateroom, but we have been opposite in 8122. I think it should be far enough from the centrum so the music should not be a big problem. However, it is on the same side of the ship as Park Cafe and you could get some rolling cart noise on your ceiling.

I love cc boards. Stumbled on this one yesterday and realized that we had booked room 8614 the "Aqua Suite"......oh no! Lucky for me the cruise is not till next year (hooked up w/ the BOGOHO sale. Told hubby and he got on the phone and was able to change to room 8622 which someone says was great and quiet. Thanks all!!!!

• 2 years later...

Although not certain about Enchantment, JS's on Grandeur starting with 80 & 85, and ending with 20, 26, 30, 36, 44, 52, 58, 64, 70, & 76all have poles.

JS's on Enchantment may be different as a result of the addition to that ship.

• 2 weeks later...