Where is sand ceremony set up?

VASOXFANN

For those of you who had sand ceremonies...where and how was everything set up?

Was there a table up front with the officiant or was it off to the side?

Do I give the jars and sand to the coordinator before the ceremony, or do I need to put someone in the wedding party in charge of putting it together?

I can not believe we are only 47 days away....I read someplace that they had the sand ceremony setup there with the officiate during the ceremony. From everything I read you should be able to give the sand to the coordinator and they will get the table all setup for you...... At least that is what I'm going with.

I know!!!! I'm going crazy trying to track down stragglers for their ID #s :mad:

Thank you for your response. I keep trying to picture how and where it will be set up. I'm taking a tour later this month, so I guess I'll just ask then.

FH's teenage children will be included in the sand ceremony, so I want to at least give them an idea of how it will be set up :confused:

I know!!!! I'm going crazy trying to track down stragglers for their ID #s :mad:

Thank you for your response. I keep trying to picture how and where it will be set up. I'm taking a tour later this month, so I guess I'll just ask then.

FH's teenage children will be included in the sand ceremony, so I want to at least give them an idea of how it will be set up :confused:

Yeah we are in the same boat at the moment. We have all our Guest RSVP's and they have all gotten there hotel reservations, But now we need to get the ID #'s for the final list to turn in. Most are pretty quick with reply's but some are being stragglers too.

I hoper the tour goes well. We are not going to be able to do one since we are 10 hours from the port and just don't have that kind of time to make another trip there before the wedding.

I think it is very sweet to include the kids in the ceremony. It lets them know how big a part of this whole thing they are.

Let us all know how the tour goes and if you learn any last minute secrets.