Is it possible to get a summer 7 night cruise for 3 for about 4k

Susiecruisey

Maybe but I'd guess not. Summer rates on DCL are usually very high. Is there any flexibility in your schedule? The last week of August (which your kids may or may not be back to school for) is generally the lowest priced of the summer but July and most of August are premiumly priced.

as I have said in other posts, the further out in time you book, the more expensive it it. If you can wait, the best prices are 2-3 months or less before sail date. They are trying to fill up the ships and rates drop.

You need to be flexible in dates, but the deals are out there. And look at the travel sites that book cruises, they sometime offer ship board credits which help bring down the final cost of your cruise. Disney itself doesn't off these credits. (Disney does offer Florida residents rates. I have never spent more than $1800 for 2 in a veranda on any DCL cruise)

Good luck,

It depends on your definition of "summer." I'm not trying to be a snarky person here. If you are looking at a typical school schedule of June and July off, good luck. BUT there have been a couple of discounted cruises this summer, so you never know.

It will depend on bookings--how well are the ships filling. That depends in part on which ships are where. Are they sending the Magic to Europe again or will she sail off the East coast of the US? Based in PC or somewhere else?

If late August is still "summer" in your mind, that's when you'll usually see a good price drop.