Has anyone else had this happen....

After looking over the RCCL website, these boards and brochures from RCCL, I noticed myself thinking of FLOORS in a multi floor buidling as DECKS :)

I work on Deck 9!

Am I the only one that has done this...

I am hoping it is because I have LESS THAN 30 DAYS until I cruise!

Relating floors to decks is probably normal for most cruisers, you just get into trouble when you eat out and leave the restaurant without paying...... :D

LOL! Reminds me of a funny family story...

My dear, late grandparents left a restaurant without paying...however, they were not able to make a "quick getaway" with their walkers and canes, so thankfully, their forgetfullness didn't translate to stealing!

I work on the first deck... *sigh*

My home only has 2 decks...

My bed doesn't get made when I leave my bedroom.

My napkin isn't fine cloth and doesn't end up in my lap unless I put it there.

The only animal on my bed is real (not towels) and shedding all over the place.

I can't find the free buffett.

I stopped into the bank today and asked about my pursar account.

The bartender looked at me funny when I handed her my SeaPass.

There's no chocolate mint and pre-set schedule of everything I want to do tomorrow on my pillow.

*SIGH* I miss cruising...

ONE HUNDRED DAYS TO GO BABY!

when we are still swaying in the shower, but no verandah to go out on in our CC robes for breakfast on the dressed table.

Just got my calculator to do this: 100 days til Transcanal & 9201 & I officially start putting Hershey kisses on my DH's pillow.

How many of you find yourselves looking at the elavator floor to see what day it is. I found myself doing it for weeks after returning.

I hate the day of the week on the elevator floor....it's depressing as the day you have to get off the ship approaches!

Islandthym - There have been quite a few of us that have been doing much worse than that at home.... we have a "FUNNY" post going called Ten Reasons to stop sailing...

and it is all sarcasm. (however a few posters don't read the posts and every once in awhile someone chimes in with a complaint and we have to tell them to read the thread ---- read it - you'll enjoy it (its usually on the first or second page of these posts in RCCL)....

Archived