Which nights on RCCL Radiance 11-night Hawaii are formal nights?

azeddie

Well it looks like we all know we're on the same cruise but nobody posted about the formal nights. I just bought new studs for my tux shirt and for sure want to show them off, so somebody post about those nights, or I'll have to wear the tux every night!

Bill and Linda

Hi Jayne,

Brechin is just a little south of Orillia Ontario. However, we moved about two weeks ago to Wasaga Beach. (I'll have to go and change my profile:>) )

Did you arrange your air through the cruiseline or on your own?

Our TA gave us the flight times a week ago. We are out of Toronto (on Air Canada) at 8:00am on the 24th and arrive in Vancouver at 10:05 (west coast time) Ordinarily we like to arrive a day early but Air Canada has about 6 flights to Vancouver that morning so I don't expect any problems.

We are also spending three days post cruise at the Pacific Beach Hotel.

The flight home is with United, via Chicago and leaves late in the afternoon.

Inspector Gadget

Hi there!

Wasaga is not too far from us - about an hour I think?

We arranged air on our own and we are flying Harmony Air on the Friday at 8:25 a.m.

We too are spending three days in Waikiki at the Ilima - which is a condohotel. And we are flying home via ATA and Delta through LAX.

We are all getting excited!:D

Hi all, don't know if they are the same but we are on the Serenade that leaves the day after you. I have been told that the formal nights were the first and last sea days. hope that helps. Happy sailing, see you in paradise

we were on a 10 night cruise that had 3 formal nights, so that is what I was thinking would be on this one. We're from Windsor. We're using our northwest airmiles from detroit to vancouver on the 22nd, and then from San Diego to Detroit on the 16th. We're doing our first back-to-back.

Archived