Best Adult Beverages ;)

My favorite drink is the MaiTai's. Also, on the Dream, they had specials on their drink of the days (Pomengrate Lemonade, Blue's blue Margarita and Mango Margarita) which were my favorites on the ship.

those were the DOD on our Magic cruise 2 weeks ago.

I REALLY enjoyed the Shade Ade!! very refreshing!! i drank those most of the time. those and the raspberry daiquiris!

I tried the Pom Martini in the MDR one night. STROOONG!! VERY VERY STRONG!! i couldnt drink it it was so strong! i was disappointed because i love them at Carrabba's!

Oohhh, that raspberry mojito looks wonderful!! Actually they all do, I need to make a list because I always forget all these yummy drinks and end up ordering my old time favorite B52.

it was ok. i got that by accident (not sure how the confused "raspberry daiquiri" for raspberry mojito" :confused: but they did and thats what i got) if you like mojitos, then you'll like it. i dont like them, so i didnt care for it

another confusion....one of the waiters confused "miller lite" with "pina colada". :confused: who was the one drinking, me or them!? LMAO

Edited by KLD1019

I'm having one of those days y'all! To get through the afternoon I've been daydreaming about all the yummy drinks I'll order on my next cruise (especially now that the Cheers program is more doable on a 7 night cruise!) Do any of y'all have some pictures of your favorite drinks??? I have one of a Painkiller in a fishbowl.

I could use one of these this afternoon!

Sorry a little off topic. I noticed that you said the Cheers program is reduced for a 7 night. How much is it now? I do like the Funship drink. Those always taste good. Nice and fruity.

Sorry a little off topic. I noticed that you said the Cheers program is reduced for a 7 night. How much is it now? I do like the Funship drink. Those always taste good. Nice and fruity.

I have heard that the new rates are as follows (beginning 8/8/14)

3 day cruises $55/day

4 day cruises $45. "

5 day cruises $42.50 "

7 day cruises $37.50 "

Plus 15% gratuity.

I dunno about anyone else but I am STOKED! :p

I have heard that the new rates are as follows (beginning 8/8/14)

3 day cruises $55/day

4 day cruises $45. "

5 day cruises $42.50 "

7 day cruises $37.50 "

Plus 15% gratuity.

I dunno about anyone else but I am STOKED! :p

Thank you so much. I am so happy, that's definitely doable. Yay!!!!!:D