First cruise ever and going on the Epic too many questions

This is our first cruise ever and looking forward to this new adventure on December 7th but have some questions.:o

1 - is Spanish coffee , Brazilian coffee , Mimosa and bottled water included in the UBP ?

2 - is regular coffee and hot chocolate avaliable any time of the day and is it part of th UBP ?

3 - When we arrive at a port of call it says we are there from 8 am -5 pm can we disembark just to walk around or do we have to take an excursion ? and can we go back on the ship when we want ?

4 - Can we bring our own travel mugs and use them on the ship ?

5 - is juice avaliable anytime ?

6 -at what time does the bar open at :o (not that im in a rush its just that my husband asked )we know that when on a resort they open at 10am

7 - are 19 and 20 years old permitted at the H2O ?

8 - any staff members speak a little french ? ( my husband is curious ) we all speak English except for him ;)

I know alot of questions and i'm sure as we get closer to the cruise date i most likely will have more . Thanks in advance :)

1. I don't know.

2: Yes a coffee is available in the buffet.

3. Yes, you can just walk around in port. No you don't have to book an excursion.

4. Yes, you can bring your own cup but putting a used cup up to the faucet can spread your germs to the faucet and then onto others. So use a fresh cup and pour into your cup. :rolleyes:

5. I don't think so.

6.I dont' know what time the bar opens.

7. I don't know.

8. Yes, some one on board will speak french.

Welcome to CruiseCritic, and to the wonderful world of cruising!

For more info about Epic read a review by sdmike.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1246585

Also on his signature there are many useful links to the info you might want to read.

1. Sorry I don't drink alcohol so I don't know about UBP.

2. Regular coffee and hot chocolate available any time, and it's free.

3. You can visit the ports on your own. Just make sure you come back on time. The ship will not wait!

4. Please see the previous answer.

5. Real juice available anytime with a fee. Watery juice concentrate available at breakfast for free.

6. The daily leaflet will list the operating time of the venues. It might changed day to day.

7. Nobody checking at the entrance of Spice H2O.

8. Yes, there will be some staff speaking French, and a few other languages as well. :)

Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by anandaindonesia

thanks for these answers .Very helpful :)

And, with those answers out of the way, you probably have many more and do not even know it.

Scroll down through posts from the past week and you will get lots o information.