Wedding music for carnival host

w1981l

Can anyone give me some ideas on how they did your music for the host. I only have one hour reception so if I could get anyone's opinions or thoughts that would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know this sounds lame, but we're probably just going to get one of the current "Now that's what I call music" CDs from WalMart and have them play that.

Other than having "All of me" played for our first dance, which we'll probably have FH's son burn to a CD for us, we couldn't care less what's playing in the background.

We also had a one hour reception, so we had 3 different CD's, one for the wedding, one for the reception and one with the last song. Basically we had on CD #2, our introduction song which was Ever Ever After, followed by our first dance song Love Song by Adele and then we had a total of 80 minutes on that CD, in our case we had an older crowd so we had a more quiet love song type songs so that we could visit, we really didn't dance at all beyond our first song.....we both have a married daughter each, so we did include each of their first dance songs on our CD and they did both dance with their husbands on their songs....the time was so quick there really wasn't much time to worry about....we didn't pick a particular song for the cake cutting and I honestly don't even remember if they played anything during the cutting. When it was time for the last song, the host just put the third CD in which we decided to go corny with and had the theme to the Love Boat, everybody (except the groom's parents) did get up and dance to that one!

Before the wedding we kept teasing my daughter (how did I raise such a prude) that our last song was going to be Afternoon Delight.

I know this sounds lame, but we're probably just going to get one of the current "Now that's what I call music" CDs from WalMart and have them play that.

Other than having "All of me" played for our first dance, which we'll probably have FH's son burn to a CD for us, we couldn't care less what's playing in the background.

So funny Vaso... not only are our weddings on the same day but we are also having " All Of Me" as our first dance.