Please Post - Recent Gem Freestyle Dailies

PinoyCruiser

We have an upcoming cruise on the Gem, family of 12! Would anybody be able to post recent Freestyle Dailies? We would like to try to plan out some of our evenings and days. I know things change, but the times of evening shows and such will help us. Some have UDP, some do not...

We have an upcoming cruise on the Gem, family of 12! Would anybody be able to post recent Freestyle Dailies? We would like to try to plan out some of our evenings and days. I know things change, but the times of evening shows and such will help us. Some have UDP, some do not...

Showtimes are always the same 7 and 9. I have the ones from May that a cruiser was kind enough to send me. If you give me your email address, I'll pass it on.

If Jeff Harms is still on board, he is not to be missed. Hysterically funny!

Showtimes are always the same 7 and 9. I have the ones from May that a cruiser was kind enough to send me. If you give me your email address, I'll pass it on.

I'd very much appreciate if you would send the dailies along to me as well - planning for our departure NEXT WEEK!! YAY :) njstampinmom@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

• 5 months later...

Hello soaringfalcon,

Please send me the Freestyle Daily you have, we are actually planning our next cruise in March on the Gem. Thank you in advance! Steph. My email address: stephru@hotmail.com

Edited by Stephru
forgot email address!