Tulum/Xel ha Mainland Tour

hinditina

Has anyone done this tour. They state that the fee includes the price of the ferry and grand transpartion. Do we still have to pay the ferry boat an admit and the taxi to get their tulum, because it seem like it. With this tour with Cozumel Insider they stating its every thing is paid in full. No worries, but I am worried.:confused: :confused:

Has anyone done this tour. They state that the fee includes the price of the ferry and grand transpartion. Do we still have to pay the ferry boat an admit and the taxi to get their tulum, because it seem like it. With this tour with Cozumel Insider they stating its every thing is paid in full. No worries, but I am worried.:confused: :confused:

we did this tour with Princess and the price included all transportation fees (ferry and ground to Tulum, Tulum to Xel-Ha, Xel-Ha to ferry, ferry) except a short trolley/bus ride from the bus parking lot to the actual ruin site (about 1/2 to 3/4 mile walk or around $2 pp ride) and admittance fees to Tulum and Xel-Ha.

Everyone on tours had some sort of a voucher for the ferry, then we picked up the tour bus on the main land.

Did you enjoy it? Is it worth it? Especially Xel-Ha is that worth it? Because the cruise we are going on it not offering it, so i am looking at an outside company.

Xelha can be overwhelming...there is so much water activities to do. Sometimes guests feel rushed. You didn't state which cruise line you are on but RCCL is going to offer Xelha only in addition to the combo tour.

I agree, you will not have enough time at Xel Ha if you spend time eating in the restaurants. I've done full day land tours from Cancun and our tour guide arranged box lunches for us at Tulum for us to eat on the way to Xel Ha (only a few minutes down the road). That way we had the most time we could to spend either snorkeling or tubing down the river, or both. It worked like a charm.

Archived