Men's Spa Facilities on Cruise ships: Which ones do you think are the best?

18 hours ago, MN Cruiser Dude said:

I’m heading on the independence of the seas at the end of August. I checked the spreadsheet before I booked and saw that it has single-gender/sex sauna and steam room. Has anyone been on the ship recently?

They have a sauna and steam room in the men’s locker room. Luckily she didn’t follow the same fate that her sister ship freedom did. 

4 hours ago, MN Cruiser Dude said:

I did not realize they removed the sauna and steam room from the freedom.   Glad I went with the Independence.  Do you know if the temperatures are reasonable.  I was just on the Caribbean Princess.  The steam room there melts your skin off.  

Love Caribbean Princess. Guess they fixed it last time I was on it the temperature was low. Indy’s temperature is mild early on in the day it’s hotter than later on. 

9 hours ago, Lovetocruise38 said:

Love Caribbean Princess. Guess they fixed it last time I was on it the temperature was low. Indy’s temperature is mild early on in the day it’s hotter than later on. 

I found Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria both cooler in the morning and hotter as the day went on. 

mr.genious98 at gmail. Emails welcome. 

19 hours ago, oneupchuck said:

Currently on Royal's Navigator of the Seas and was just informed by spa staff that their small steam room is only complimentary if you have booked a treatment or if you're at least a Diamond member 

Do you mean the steam room that is in the men's changing room around the corner from the showers?

45 minutes ago, JourneyMan89 said:

Do you mean the steam room that is in the men's changing room around the corner from the showers?

Is there any other? Sorry first time on this ship and was told by staff the only steam room available is in the spa and complimentary only to those who've booked treatments. Is the one in the men's changing room by the gym?