Four or Seven Day Cruise

geocruiser

We have taken many cruises but will be new to Disney. Two seniors traveling by ourselves out of Port Canaveral. My question is other than less days onboard is the Disney cruise experience the same on a seven night as on a four night cruise?

We have taken many cruises but will be new to Disney. Two seniors traveling by ourselves out of Port Canaveral. My question is other than less days onboard is the Disney cruise experience the same on a seven night as on a four night cruise?

There are far more shows, far more time to see films, added time for Palo, and if a new ship Remy, more time for mixology, more ports of call, more dinner menus and good to sample. And more relaxing as you can lay in a morning or two.

Basically we agree with the PP. A 7-night will always be better than a 4-night. I will add though that a 4-night is better than no cruise. :)

You'll find the same Disney standards on either one.

Can you please tell me what is Palo and new ship Remy?

Thank you for your replies.

Palo and Remy are adult dinning venues that you can book for an extra price.

Palo is $25pp and Remy $75pp before wine pairings.

Palo is Italian food, and fine dinning, Remy inspired by the film, is dinner theatre a full dining experience.

Palo is on all four ships, Remy is only on the new Ships Fantasy and Dream.

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY

agreed, by all means go for 7 days if you have the time. Its more relaxing. 4 days is just too short.

And with our 15th DCL cruise coming up and we have no kids, I can tell you just the 2 of will have just as much fun as any family would. There are plenty of adult only places to go.

One thing when you book, the one cruise we did without any friends joining us, they seated us with other couples. I think that is nice because you get to meet people and have someone to dine with. If you want to be alone, tell them. And avoid early seating at all costs. Its crazy crowded with kids.

We wanted to try Disney after 4 NCL cruises. Booked a 4 day for January '15. Thought about it and said 'four days may be too short'. So we added a 3 day for a B2B. Two days at Castaway Cay sounds cool. Concierge 1 bedroom. We are also 2 adults. Seems like there are enough adult only areas. Can't wait.