Celebrity 2014 prices for mixed drinks

Mulligan1

Sailing on Celebrity Silhouette on August 31. Can anyone post a list of prices for mixed drinks. My wife is interested in the price of Mojitos and if they fall within the classic package.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

http://www.thepreismans.com/ecarib_reflection_menus.htm

Hi Mulligan1,

Hope this worked. This is the link to the bar menus on the Reflection. Not sure if they are the same on all the Solstice ships since the Reflection will be my first cruise, but they seem to stick pretty close to the same formula from what I've seen and read.

http://www.thepreismans.com/ecarib_reflection_menus.htm

Hi Mulligan1,

Hope this worked. This is the link to the bar menus on the Reflection. Not sure if they are the same on all the Solstice ships since the Reflection will be my first cruise, but they seem to stick pretty close to the same formula from what I've seen and read.

This menu seems to be from December, 2013.

Drink prices changed and brands included within the packages changed in May of this year.

No I don't. - do a search, the celebrity rep posted links about a week or so ago in reference to another request. I looked briefly today but didn't quickly find it.

In May things moved a lot, and there were lots of misinformative listings posted by people trying to keep up.

When it comes to Alcoholic Bevvy Pkgs there are 2 levels... Classic & Premium. Classic is the one covered under the 123GO Offer. It is decent enough in that it covers name brand Spirits, Wines & Beers, a lot of Mixed Drinks and most go the Non-Alcoholic Bevvys aboard. (see this recent post for a list what was offered on the Classic Pkg for a recent cruise on The Constellation = http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2087866 )

If you like Premium Spirits, better Wines and more Non-Domestic Beers or upgraded Waters (Sparkling vs Spring) or fancier Smoothies then moving up to Premium may be for you. (it is for us)

The cost to Upgrade is $ 10 US per person per day plus Grat of 15% (works out to $ 11.50 each per day). You can do it ahead of time by contacting Celebrity... And asking for the 123GO Classic to Premium Upgrade (note the name). Or you can do it anytime you are aboard ship (although if you are certain you want the upgrade IMO always easier to do before you go... No line ups etc). You can also try out the Classic onboard and see if it is enough for you... And only upgrade later, they will charge you the prorated amount ($ 11.50) difference for the days after you change over to Premium.*

*NOTE - There can be restrictions if you leave it too long into your cruise... Buying or upgrading Bevvy Pkgs is only allowed up until a certain point. Also, when on the Classic Pkg if you order anything over the max amount (currently $ 9 a pour)... You pay the whole shot. So a $ 12 Exotic Cocktail will be billed to you full price. Whereas if you have the Premium Pkg ($ 13 max amount) your bill will only show the difference (ie $ 15 glass of French Champagne will just cost you an additional $ 2)

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

\http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2087866

on the classic package if you order anything over the max amount (currently $ 9 a pour)... You pay the whole shot.

Are you sure about the $9 limit? The document in the link you posted says $8 on the bottom of the page with the specific brands listed...

Edited by cle-guy

Are you sure about the $9 limit? The document in the link you posted says $8 on the bottom of the page with the specific brands listed...

Good catch !!!

Now I am confused...

It was my understanding that with the price Inrease on the Bevvy Pkgs... Classic from $ 44 US to $ 49 US, and Premium from $ 54 US to $ 59 US... That prices had gone up across the board for some individual pours as well as the max limits

There is the fact that some cruises advertise pre tax pricing... While others list things as all in (depends on local laws, know that UK & Austalia pricing differs in this way from NA)

Not sure what is up with this Classic Flyer tho... Might just be an "old printout" of the Bevvy List ???

As the OP said he got it on his recent cruise onboard The Constellation to The Baltics.

So your guess is as good as mine.

Lol, think I need another cruise sooner than later... Just 4 months to go... Cannot get here fast enough.

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

this is a quick link to the (PDF's) of the "official" list from Celebrity. It lists the brands of spirits rather than all of the thousands of combinations of drinks made with each spirit.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2048745&highlight=classic+package+list

Awesome! that was the post I was thinking I saw last week. The X rep posted someplace and referred back to that thread from May.

This should be the end-all be-all list for the current time.