PG 08/07 TO 08/14

Anyone else on this cruise? We have had our reservations for this sailing since last August and I have been following the discussions on this board for any information and suggestions. It has been very helpful in planning what to take,what to buy, and what to see. Thanks for all the help. We will be celebrating our 40th Anniversay and are really looking forward to the cruise. Only 72 days until our flight.

We will be joining you with our friends and our kids. We did this 2 years ago in August and it has been our best cruise ever. We were so disappointed to get off that we had to go again.

This cruise really gets you hooked on the "Radisson Way." After this cruise, you will not be able to cruise other lines. We have earlier this year and were somewhat disappointed. Not having to tip, pay for wine, not to have an assigned seating time for dinner, no dress up nights, all make for a very relaxing experinece. That coupled with being on one of the most beautiful places on earth, what more can I say.

When we went two years ago, we celebrated our 20th. They do a neat renewal of vows ceremony that is very Tahitian and very special.

Wayne

Disney Magic - 10 Day - December 18, 2004

Radisson PG - Tahiti - August 7, 2004

Royal Carribean Grandeur of the Seas - Western Carribean - April 2004

Radisson Mariner - Alaska June 03

Celebrity Mercury - CA Coast April 03

Radisson PG - Tahiti August 02

Disney Wonder - Bahamas April 02

Carnival Holiday - Mexico April 00

Carnival Elation - Mexico August 99

NCL - Mexico April 95

Paquet Dolphin July 82

Capt. Tom,

I'll write about our trip but won't get it done prior to your leaving home. We're doing a post cruise trip up to Manihi and will arrive back home tired and sick with the FP flu on 9/8. I seem to remember that it took me about 2 or 3 weeks before I got our Alaskan trip written and posted.

Wayne

Glad to hear that you will be on the cruise. We are flying on June 6th and spending the night at the Le Meridien before the cruise. I have heard positives and negatives about the hotel, but our TA says it is OK. Looking forward to meeting you and your family, you make the cruise sound great. We are in cabin 731. Just 59 days before we leave for Tahiti.

Rick

Rick, we are coming in also on June 6. The Le Meridien is not great, its just so-so. But that night you will just be sleeping there. By spending the extra dollars to get in a day early, you will really get to enjoy the ship way in advance of 80% of the people sailing. You also get first dibs on shore excursions, alternative dining, and can enjoy the dock side action. With everyone else arriving the day of (and typically after 8pm) the restaurant will be ours!

Can't wait!

Wayne

Disney Magic - 10 Day - December 18, 2004

Radisson PG - Tahiti - August 7, 2004

Royal Carribean Grandeur of the Seas - Western Carribean - April 2004

Radisson Mariner - Alaska June 03

Celebrity Mercury - CA Coast April 03

Radisson PG - Tahiti August 02

Disney Wonder - Bahamas April 02

Carnival Holiday - Mexico April 00

Carnival Elation - Mexico August 99

NCL - Mexico April 95