Price Drop - Onboard Credit

Onceuponatime

Carnival approved a price drop and said they would credit it in the form of onboard credit. How long does it take for the onboard credit to show up in my cruise manager?

My cruise manager reflects my fare went down, but says nothing about onboard credit. Just trying to figure out how long it usually takes before I call them again!

Look at your boarding passes. My OBC reflect on page 4 of the boarding pass under the itemized charge section.

I don't have any OBC reflected on my boarding pass. It was earlier today that I called for the price drop. I got the email showing my cruise price had dropped, but nothing has appeared on on cruise manager or my boarding pass. The lady I talked to had some issues with the price drop, so I want to make sure nothing got messed up in the process.

Just an FYI...I called on Monday for my latest price drop got approved for OBC. CS Rep said 24 hours. While my overall proce reflected the change ...I didnt see the credit until today online or on my papper work. I thas never taken this ong must be busy with tons of request for the current sale.

I did a price drop on Monday and one on Wednesday, same cruise. The one on Monday showed up on Tuesday, and I was told 24 hours. The one on Wednesday showed up in the email confirmation they sent me. I also checked today and saw that it is posted on my papers.

Go to your booking in Carnival.com, select "View Cruise Documents" and then "Print Online documents". Scroll down and you will see the OBC posted on either the second or third page.

I got a price drop yesterday, cruise price reflects the drop, but OBC isn't added on cruise docs yet..I haven't received an email for any thing..Last price drop showed up immediately. I think they are running behind also...And when I called Carnival, the rep was not going to give me the price drop,although I was booked Early Saver..She tried to tell me that I was not early saver and because I now have an 8E balcony, which I gave up my cove for a price drop and got a BAL guarantee that my price is 400.00 more...lol..So I called my PVP..She took care of it..Keep trying if you think you are correct.:)

Edited by missouri_chick