NCL Breakaway Balcony Stateroom Question

croozdirector

Our category is BC balcony stateroom, it says there is a king size bed + "sofa with bedding for 2". Does anyone know the size of the sofa? It looks like in the photo, it converts to a twin bed. The cabin holds 4. Are they assuming 3 people will share the king bed and one on the sofa? There are no pull down beds to my knowledge. Any input would be appreciated!

Our category is BC balcony stateroom, it says there is a king size bed + "sofa with bedding for 2". Does anyone know the size of the sofa? It looks like in the photo, it converts to a twin bed. The cabin holds 4. Are they assuming 3 people will share the king bed and one on the sofa? There are no pull down beds to my knowledge. Any input would be appreciated!

My last Breakaway trip we had a M6 mini which had a pull down.

Thank you..does anyone know what the couch converts to? A twin I assume? I don't see any pull down information listed under this balcony room but it does say "extra bedding for 2" (not including the King).

The couch converts into a twin size bed. If the cabin has the capacity for four then there is a pull down twin also.