What Day & time? Honeymoon/Anniversary Champ/Cake party

I have read about how wonderful it is to book this package ($79.00), but I am wondering if it will interfere with our shore excursions. Can anyone tell me what day and time the champagne and cake party occurs and if it the same on all ships? We will be on the Crown in a few weeks. (I did call NCL and they told me it is every night! Of course I know better!)

Sorry 40+, I can't help regarding the Crown. I can tell you that we just returned from a Star cruise and our party was 3:30pm on an afternoon that we were out to sea. We didn't find out when it was scheduled until we arrived onboard. Hope someone can help you with info on the Crown. I highly recommend this package. It's well worth the price.

The party is really not a big deal - it is something you can either choose to do or skip. The advantage of going is we got a certificate with our names, anniversary year, ship etc that was signed by the Captain. If that is important, you should go otherwise I guess you could go for the cake and drink?

There were less than 1/2 of the couples regisitered that showed up. It doesn't affect any of the other items in the package. We have it again on our next cruise but will be skipping it this time.

You can meet other couples there if you are looking to.

Archived