Does balcony in cabin 1028 on the Jewel have an obstructed view & is there much move.

Is there much movemnent that close to the front of the ship?

Just wondering if the balcony for cabin 1028 on the jewel of the seas have an obstructed view? Just wondering what we can expect in this cabin. Is there alot of movement this far forward. We've never been seasick but have reservations about being this far up front and being on the 10th deck. Are we more prone to feel the movement at that location on the ship. 1028 seems to be close to the front of the ship. We';ve alsways sailed mid ship so this will be a first for us. Any suggestions or advice. Does anyone have any pics of this cabin???????

I have never been known to keep my mouth shut and I hate it when a post doesn't get answered so I thought I'd give my opinions on this subject.

Since I've been active on this forum, there have been several posts on Cabin 1028 of the Jewel & Radiance family and they have always had the same response......silence. My thoughts for this are this:

1) 1028 is a H/C cabin and no one ever books it.

2) 1028 is an H/C cabin that is always booked by A/B cruisers who don't want anyone knowing they booked an H/C cabin.

3) 1028 is an H/C cabin that is always booked by H/C passengers and they don't want the info on this cabin to be common knowledge to A/B passengers.

4) 1028 doesn't actually exist or is an anomoly of the Bermuda Triangle and no one ever returns from Cabin 1028.

Mike

www.homepage.mac.com/csealove/

Archived