Room Service

[quote name='leisuretraveler223']......[COLOR=Red]room service on RCI (long waits, wrong or incomplete orders, tepid to warm food, etc...), anyone else wonder if [B]maybe this service shouldn't be free, but rather for a fee[/B]?[/COLOR][/quote]

RCCL doesn't need any help finding more ways to pick their guests pockets. They have already trained their Investor Relations group to use only one word when we apply for our shareholders' OBC. "[U][B]No[/B][/U]"!!!!!!! Edited by Grimsby

[quote name='dezertcruzer']On our 9/14/14 cruise on the Freedom of the Seas we had afternoon or evening room service several times. The food was very good, hot things hot, and the cookies yummy! Our only complaint, and it was a small one, was the one time they forgot the crackers with the cheese plate! We always tip $3 - $5 for room service, a small price to me for the luxury of sitting out on my balcony with a yummy meal or snack![/QUOTE]

I totally agree, there are times that I would rather stay in and eat on our balcony and we tip approximately the same amount you do. More for a full meal and less for small snack orders.

I am not a huge breakfast person so love getting coffee and some pastry or toast. That way I can take my time getting ready. I get woke up every morning by my dogs wanting to eat so this is my big treat. We take a stack of ones for tips. I always tip at least three dollars for room service and tip our bartenders. I was raised that way.

We love room service for breakfast, and use it as our wake up call. Sometimes it's just coffee, pastries and fruit, other times a meal. We take dollar bills for tipping and always tip at least $3. Nothing like having that first coffee of the day on the balcony. No, we don't want to pay any extra for it! :p