Cove 2273 or 2321

Want2Cruise 701

These are the only two coves left that aren't under the galley. 2273 is closer to the theater/back of guest services. 2321 looks like it's under the dining room/back of the atrium.

Which would be a better choice for less noise.

We have stayed in 2279 which was very quiet except for one might the crew was messing around in the hall with the crew space there. Other than that, perfect. Nothing is available in this area.

Thanks.

I booked 2273 to leave in november. The research I found was all good. I found a video of the view from the balcony and on the comments they we saying that you could not hear the Theatre or people overhead in guest services. They did say you could hear the rattling of the lifeboats, but I'm sure that is true of all cove balconies.

I'd assume you can hear the surf pounding at the front of the ship.

Hope this helps.

We booked 2273 for our cruise - we've had 2279 in the past and had no problems there. They are both beneath Guest Services. People there are mostly standing around, not thumping down the hallways... plus it's fairly quiet there at night.

The other reason we liked that room was because we liked the idea that we only had one neighbor with a balcony - I'm not unfriendly but not exactly a social butterfly either...

The other thing I liked was being near the front... the ocean pounding of the bow... we LOVED that on our last cruise and we were much further back!

I think the room under the dining room would be noisier - but you'll likely love either one!

We booked 2273 for our cruise - we've had 2279 in the past and had no problems there. They are both beneath Guest Services. People there are mostly standing around, not thumping down the hallways... plus it's fairly quiet there at night.

The other reason we liked that room was because we liked the idea that we only had one neighbor with a balcony - I'm not unfriendly but not exactly a social butterfly!

We're booked in 2279 for our 9/7 sailing. Are you saying that that room only has one balcony beside it? Also by chance do you have any pictures or videos to share of room 2279?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, it's 2273 that only has one balcony beside it - it's the first one in the row of cove balconies.

And sorry, I don't have any pictures of 2279 - I'm a bad photographer - if I did take any they probably weren't good and I deleted them all. If you google the cove balcony pictures, you'll know what they look like... they really all look the same!