Freedom Cabin room temperature

eli1965

We've sailed on the Freedom before and have been on the Lido deck, if you do as other suggest your room will stay cool, just also make sure you pull your balcony door shut as sometimes they don't always close all the way. I wish I could say the same about the Breeze, as much as I'm a cheerleader for that ship and love it, we've sailed on her twice and she's the warmest ship I've ever been on (deck 9 and 10). Have fun.

... Breeze, as much as I'm a cheerleader for that ship and love it, we've sailed on her twice and she's the warmest ship I've ever been on (deck 9 and 10). Have fun.

Same with me on Breeze's sister Dream (room 8241) plus 2-3 other ships (Royal as well as Carnival). It was pretty much impossible to keep the room temp constant for the entire cruise.

Bottom line, eli1965, follows others' advice about keeping your balcony door shut (if you're in a balcony cabin), but even then, don't expect perfect cooling 24/7.

Edited by Moonarino

We've sailed on the Freedom before and have been on the Lido deck, if you do as other suggest your room will stay cool, just also make sure you pull your balcony door shut as sometimes they don't always close all the way. I wish I could say the same about the Breeze, as much as I'm a cheerleader for that ship and love it, we've sailed on her twice and she's the warmest ship I've ever been on (deck 9 and 10). Have fun.

Have you been on the Lido deck of the Valor? I'm cruising next year and hate to be hot. Should I bring a small fan?

Do the cabins have individual thermostats? I will be on Lido Deck hate warn temperature :D

Yes, there are thermostats in the cabins, but even turned all the way down, many cabins are still too warm. Be aware that Carnival thinks that 75 to 80 degrees is acceptable. So if you think that is too warm, you better bring a fan if you want to sleep comfortably.