uk cruisers military obc

crows nest club

The minimum term you need to have served as a veteran is 2 years. Less, if you are on active service, I think. My husband therefore qualifies with his National Service of two years in the 1950`s. If you have done 15 years then you would qualify. All the information can be found on the Princess cruises website, under cruise deals and military benefit program (u.s spelling).

According to the length of the cruise then a maxumum benefit obc is $250 - not to be sneezed at.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your info. I did check on the web site and it says 20 years. I will try anyway and hope for the best

Hi

I just checked on the benefit form and under item three "veterans with honourable discharge" is the one that applies to all service personnel who have been discharged from the UK forces. Just send your supporting MOD discharge documents showing your enlistment and discharge dates, and as long as this is over two years, then you qualify, no ifs, no buts.

Hi

I just checked on the benefit form and under item three "veterans with honourable discharge" is the one that applies to all service personnel who have been discharged from the UK forces. Just send your supporting MOD discharge documents showing your enlistment and discharge dates, and as long as this is over two years, then you qualify, no ifs, no buts.

Just to let you both know that after various e-mails and involving my TA, DH has been given his military obc credits for our future cruises booked for 2015.

Incidentally, Geordiebing, he has only done the two years National Service, and as explained above, a minimum of two years is perfectably acceptable for this benefit.

Edited by crows nest club

Just to let you both know that after various e-mails and involving my TA, DH has been given his military obc credits for our future cruises booked for 2015.

Incidentally, Geordiebing, he has only done the two years National Service, and as explained above, a minimum of two years is perfectably acceptable for this benefit.

Well done, glad to hear that you have got it sorted.