Choice Air - Pick Your Perk

ellie424

How does the Choice Air option for Pick Your Perk work? I know for 10+ night cruises you can get $600 off the cost of your cruise. If flights are $250 each through Choice Air, do you only get $500 of the cost of your cruise since the flights were only $500, or would you still get a total of $600 off?

I tried to find detailed info on the Celebrity website but I can't seem to find it.

Thank you!

Not surprised you cannot find accurate info on the Website. It is frustrating... But the nature of the beast.

However, The wording on Celebrity's website says UP TO $ 600... I would think that would be key.

Personally, here is what I'd do in this situation...

Call them to see what they exactly would be Quoting you (vs asking this as a Question) for the Cruise & Flights you want. Then if you like the answer book with them while you have them on the phone. That will ensure it is writing / receipt.

If you don't like their reply you could point out that isn't how you read it on the Website

Or you could...

1- Try booking online... to see if you get a different result

2- Try calling / booking again via the phone... To see if you get a different result (another Rep)

3- Choose a different perk

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

We chose the Choice Air credit and received $600 off our cruise price. Celebrity gave us the full $600 credit even though we only booked a one way ticket since we were using air miles for the outbound flight. Great deal and since we don't drink very much this was the perfect perk for us!