Comedy Club & Comedians

SunnydayKim

Hello! We are leaving in two weeks (yeah!) tomorrow on the Glory for a 7 day eastern cruise. My husband and I are looking forward to seeing a comedian or two on the cruise. It will most likely be the "family show" (if there is still one on the 2.0 ships) as our son will be in camp Carnival after dinner until about 9:30pm most nights.

(long winded story for...)

Tell me about your experiences on the Glory seeing comedians--- Any idea if there will be a comedy show every night or X number of nights on the cruise? --- Any clue how to find out which comedians will be on this cruise.

Kim

i think they all rotate and come and go while we are in ports. i have never seen the same comedian twice.

some have been really good and some were okay, and one i walked out on. he was too raunchy for my taste...but i was there with my adult son (19 at the time).

i cannot speak specifically to the Glory as I have not been on her (in November that changes) but typically there are a few shows throughout the week, with family shows and adults only later (sometimes 2 adult shows in the evening)

go early to find a seat.

Two comedians doing 5 shows each in the beginning of cruise and two more doing same last two nights.

They scheudle them usually 2-4 weeks before the cruise. I will ask JH the question of whom the comedians will be a week or two before cruise.

Been on the Glory twice....there is typically a more family rated show earlier followed by an "X" rated adults only show later in the evening. Some of the comedians are great, some not so great.....but we generally have enjoyed most of the shows. They do rotate on and off the ships.