Carnival Stock question

Jimmy Geegitz

No, you don't have to hold it a specific amount of time. Just be sure to get the information in well ahead of your cruise. If I were you I would fax in the trade confirmation within a few days. I bought 100 shares about 2 years ago and I have already gotten something like $1200 in OBC in addition to a small increase in the value of the shares.

Edited by nwcruiselover

No, you don't have to hold it a specific amount of time. Just be sure to get the information in well ahead of your cruise. If I were you I would fax in the trade confirmation within a few days. I bought 100 shares about 2 years ago and I have already gotten something like $1200 in OBC in addition to a small increase in the value of the shares.

nice! Thanks.

This is correct. And if you hold Carnvial's stock over time, you can cash in the dividends that Carnival pays each quarter to use as vacation cash. Life is good!!

I've had my Carnival stock for years. It has paid for itself in onboard credits and dividends alone.

I have requested the OBC with only a few days before the cruise and received it. I would not count on it though. This was when I booked a special offer just a few days before the cruise date. I always call after faxing in the info and make sure everything is ok.

Yes, got back a lot of money in OBC

For what it's worth... I know a lot of people email it in but they have told many times they prefer it to be faxed.

I buy and sell my Carnival stock on a regular basis. I usually fax my trade confirmations as soon a I trade when I need to. and usually get a response for OBC within a couple of days.

How many keep a core of 100 and sell off the rest when needed?

I figured it up the other day, and counting OBC, dividends, and increase in price, annually, I'm averaging nearly 35% return on my money. Life is GOOD!

"SKY"

Been a great investment but at the current price not sure that I would buy it today. Really depends upon how many cruises you would do a year and the length.