Need a Review of Wine Lovers The Musical

cruisecritiquer

Hubby & I saw Wine Lovers Musical last March...we weren't very impressed. It was cute but not great. The food was basically the same as The Illusionsrium, ok but not great. You get 5 different wines to taste. I liked 2. Hubby drank 4. We don't plan to do it again & I didn't personally feel like it was worth the money.

You did not say whether you are wine drinkers. I thought it was a lot of wine to consume at one sitting, and I like wine. And you don't have much time to finish each generous serving before you are on to the next.

If you are knowledgeable about wine already, it might be a waste for you. If not, some good basic information is incorporated into the musical play you watch as you sip. ( 2 people meet at a wine tasting, find they disagree about wines, but fall in love). As someone said, it is cute but not unforgettable.

Edited by punkincc

I'm not a wine drinker. I'm asking because we are cruising with first timers who are wine drinkers. We decided to do some things together and some things separate and they asked if we were interested. DH is more of a beer taster than a wine taster. I prefer green tea. I guess if the entertainment isn't that great, I'd pass. I might drink a glass of wine just to be amenable but I don't want to walk around inebriated in the middle of the afternoon since I have a very low tolerance for alcohol. :o