Breakaway Spa💅

Lau92080

Hi all!

What can you tell me about the Spa on the Breakaway?

I've read that a pass is needed, what does that give you access to?

How much is it, and where do you buy them?

Thank you all☺️

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

It's $199 for a 7 day cruise and that gives you access to the Thasolotherapy (sp?) pool, hot tub, heated tile loungers, sauna, steam room, and salt room. It is co-ed, unlike some of the other ships, ( with separate locker rooms, of course) It's incredibly relaxing and great for rainy or chilly days! If you book a spa category room, the spa pass is included in your fare.

We walked through the BA spa area on our first sea day and it looked anything but relaxing. It was absolutely packed with people and very messy. Towels, cups lying around everywhere. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. No way that was worth $199

I do agree that they should have a more present attendant to pick up towels, etc. However, when I was there, ( and this was numerous times during my last cruise) there was no mess and the handful of people were all quiet and polite. And friend and I did strike up a conversation with a couple in the steam room and they were a bit loud but it was just their nature. When then left the steam room, I did not see or hear them again, so I wasn't put off by the encounter.

As with anything else, I suppose it depends on the particular crowd during your sailing.

We walked through the BA spa area on our first sea day and it looked anything but relaxing. It was absolutely packed with people and very messy. Towels, cups lying around everywhere. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. No way that was worth $199

Here's a vote that the spa is stupendous. We were there all the time during our cruise. Never messy, never crowded. And if we weren't there we were in Vibe to avoid the crowds.

wasiii

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app