New Technology on Quantum......Thoughts?

My understanding is that the band is optional (cost $2). Passengers may opt for standard issue card (no charge). The cards or bands will be your cabin. Needed information, including photo, will be submitted electronically to RCL from home before you cruise. A selfie will be used for your photo

You are correct the bands are 2.00, you have to tell them you want the band, which will be delivered to your stateroom. I'm only guessing here, but you might still be able to use both. It appears by the picture that the sea passes will also have the RFID chip in them as we'll.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I love this announcement. I don't care about the luggage tracker, but with two little ones I would LOVE to get from car to ship in ten minutes!! I also really like the tablets for the crew and the robots making drinks...Yes a bit gimmicky but cool nonetheless. :)

I love the look of the 2/70 Lounge with the robotic arms and windows that convert to movie screens for virtual backgrounds. The Bionic Bar seems pretty interesting. The Royal IQ is a great idea not sure how to download it.

I love the idea of the speedier check-in process they are saying ten minutes. I just wonder how they will produce the cabin cards or bracelets in such a short time.

Jonathan