Celebrity suite perks

kkittens

Hi all,

Was amazed/excited to see that my suite guarantee room assignment is a celebrity suite! The site isn't really that great at mentioning the perks as I know I've seen some mentioned on the boards that aren't on the site, but I'm not sure what all is included. If you guys would let me know that would be great! thanks.

Hi all,

Was amazed/excited to see that my suite guarantee room assignment is a celebrity suite! The site isn't really that great at mentioning the perks as I know I've seen some mentioned on the boards that aren't on the site, but I'm not sure what all is included. If you guys would let me know that would be great! thanks.

Congrats! A very nice suite.

You can find all of the perks here:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/celebrity-suite-class#&panel1-3&panel2-3&panel3-3&panel4-3&panel5-1&panel6-3&panel7-3 as listed for your suite if you click on "See full details"

If you're sailing after April 2015 (which I doubt, but who knows), see this:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/14037410_CEL_Suites_FAQs.pdf

Plus, you'll have access to Michael's Club with all of the great benefits of the club. You'll be considered "Elite" Captains Club members for the crusie and be invited to the Elite functions and get "Elite" Coupons. You may have other special invitations as well. You can look up Elite Benefits under the Captain's Club portion of the website.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Hi all,

Congratulations! We booked a suite guarantee for our Reflection cruise next week. We were upgraded from the Auqua suite to the CS! :)

So when we get back from our Mediterranean Cruise I will be posting a review and include the CS perks and accommodations. ;)

We are booked in a Celebrity Suite on Reflection in January. I see on that link above that Michael's Club access is listed as coming in April, but my understanding is that it is already in place. Are there any reports around that Michael's Club is not presently a suites-only perk? We are looking forward to that as a benefit of our suite and will be disappointed if it is not yet in effect.

We are booked in a Celebrity Suite on Reflection in January. I see on that link above that Michael's Club access is listed as coming in April, but my understanding is that it is already in place. Are there any reports around that Michael's Club is not presently a suites-only perk? We are looking forward to that as a benefit of our suite and will be disappointed if it is not yet in effect.

Michael's club is in operation on every ship and available to Celebrity Sute, Royal Suite, Penthouse, Signature Suites and the Reflection Suite, as well as Century Suites on Century.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Michael's club is in operation on every ship and available to Celebrity Sute, Royal Suite, Penthouse, Signature Suites and the Reflection Suite, as well as Century Suites on Century.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Thanks for getting back to me so promptly. We have had a Sky Suite before but this is our first venture up to a premium suite, so we're pretty excited!

Thanks for getting back to me so promptly. We have had a Sky Suite before but this is our first venture up to a premium suite, so we're pretty excited!

It's a pretty big jump, and while not all feel worth while, if you're looking to be pampered a bit, and catered to, you'll really enjoy the treatment. One problem? Comming back home, and not getting a suite on every trip :)

Happy sailing!

Jenna

Happy sailing,

Jenna

What about Aqua Class Suite on Reflection? We're in one in November. This is our first time in a suite on X.

What about Aqua Class Suite on Reflection? We're in one in November. This is our first time in a suite on X.

Aqua Suites are equal to Sky Suites for general ship benefits and will not have access to Michael's Club. As of April 2015, the Aqua Suite designation will be eliminated and these will become S1 Sky Suites with fancy showers.

We've stayed in an Aqua Suite on the hump on Reflection, it was quite nice. We had an excellent butler and can't remember any request we had being denied, short of removing the (too many) kids from the ship :rolleyes: :eek: :cool:

Happy sailing,

Jenna