Reflection Room 1086

cmalagngl

Has anybody cruised on the Reflection in room 1086? Just got an upgrade from C3 to C2 for free. This seems like a great location midship. If anyone has any input that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Hi there I am booked for this Nov 8-15th and I am in C3 currently cause we wanted the accessible room for the bigger space and nothing else was available. We usually do AQ or one of the suites so i am anxious to see how concierge class is. I hear from my rep at Celebrity and in the booklets that these Concierge rooms on deck 10 are some of the most coveted as they have no public areas around them. I see also your room 1086 has a convertible sofa bed which is really nice if you are traveling with a few people. With a c2 you have a better view and guaranteed not to have a restricted view balcony such as staring at a crew walk way or window washing unit. Its all about position with these specific concierge class categories on deck 10 my rep said today when i asked. I can get the free upgrade too for c2 but id rather keep the accessible room for larger room! Let us know what you think of the room! When do you sail?>