Sept 13th Breeze Gothic Cruise

• 4 weeks later...

Just off the Breeze this morning.

I personally wanted to give a shout out to the goth group on the cruise. They had a ton show up for the Karaoke night in the Limelight theater (Where they have the comedians)...it was a very welcomed addition.

They helped get the place rocking with their cheering and clapping for everyone who got up to sing.

One of their members (I didn't get his name) sang a great rendition of "Hey Jude" which had the entire room singing along and cheering.

I think they tend to get a "bad rap"...but I can tell you there were never any issues whatsoever with the group. They happily posed for pictures with other guests and conversed with anyone who sauntered up to them for a chat.

Some of their attire was exceptionally intricate. The Victorian dresses that some of the women wore for elegant night were amazing.

Overall a really nice group of people for sure!

I love to watch karaoke! Wish I could sing.

The piano bar scene with all the requests sounds like it would have been a blast.

I hope my upcoming cruise has a of good music and lots of music lovers.

I would love to have seen elegant night attire.

Edited by klct39lg

I was a goth a decade ago, still have friends that are and my outfits are stored away. I also still have a thing for goth men and music tbh so I would have enjoyed that cruise a lot!

Goths can sun I guess. My gothic friend has a black rose 50s rockabilly bikini she goes to the beach in and she looks awesome.