Thinking of B2B on Carnival Dream...thoughts? Advice?

TMac125

Hi!

I've been toying with the idea of doing a B2B on the Dream in April 16. I have the April 3 leg of Eastern Caribbean already booked. So if I did it, I would get the Western Caribbean.

My issue with deciding is, the longest cruise I've done was a 4 day music group charter so this would be my first 7 day. I loved the relaxing parts of that cruise.

So, would you advise I do a 7 day and then some other time do a B2B for 14 days, or do you think I would be fine if I liked the 4 day. On our Charter we didn't get to have any of the shows or contests or anything. And it was mostly women. I'll be a single/solo celebrating 40th Bday and want to meet new people and relax.

I know everyone is different. I'd just like advice, pros, cons, experience etc. I see people talking about it often on these boards but mostly the how to deal how to do that middle time between the two cruises.

I have also seen that some of the shows repeat and that bugs some people and others it does not because they take their time in seeing everything.

My other option I was toying with is spending the week after the cruise in New Orleans and around Fairhope Al doing the tourist thing, but I know finding specific things to see and do would be a bit harder let alone being alone and doing those. (whereas cruising, I'd have ports and excursions).

BTW...I currently live in Wyoming (hope to move down south like AL or GA sometime again) so doing cruises on the fly to get a feel isn't really doable. Have to plan and what not with everything.

Oh and for now, only want to do Carnival as I like them!

Thanks!

Edited by TMac125

Try the Spa on port days, not as crowded. You can get a day or week pass $$.

We have been on the Dream a couple of times, once in a Spa Balcony and once in an Aft Wrap. If the shows are still the old program type you will love them.

Enjoy your cruise 7 days or 14

Am I correct you are talking about cruising in April of 2016 and you have booked April 3,2016 and are thinking of booking April 10,2016? If you enjoyed your 4 day cruise there is no reason to think you wont enjoy a longer cruise. The big advantage of a B2B is the savings on air fare since you are flying. If you book soon enough you can get the same stateroom. No packing up and moving. Why not go for it?