Barrett Adventures

tarheelmjfan

You will love Barrett Adventures. We have used them many times. E-mail Carolyn with the tour you are interested in, she will take your name and that is it. No cash or credit card deposits required. He philosophy is pay when the tour is over. If you have nay other questions please e-mail me at angelaandjohn@charter.net I would be happy to talk to you about thier wonderful service. We hired barret adventures for another excursion next week when we sail on the Conquest.

Angela...Daycare Provider

Thanks so much for the info. & the offer. I may take you up on that. ;) It's almost impossible to anticipate the different payment policies. For our Alaska cruise in June, some tours required full payment, some 1/2 payment for deposit, & some no payment until you arrive. :confused: I thought it best to ask. :)

We're thinking of combining the 9 mile tour w/ Dunn's River Falls. We have a DS (13) who's a music fanatic. I was thinking of asking if we could stop by Reggae Xplosion also. I'll just tell them what we'd like to see & let them decide how much we can fit into the amount of time we're there.

• 2 weeks later...

Why is she so much more money? I get a quote from her for $100/pp for the same things as others do for HALF the price. When there is 6 of us, that is a big difference in $$$. So, my question is, what makes her worth all the extra money? Thanks......:D

Ouality!!!!! Carolyn and her husband MAKE the tour unforgetable. It will be the highlight of your cruise excursions! We've used her services 3 times and would NEVER think of doing Jamaica without Barrett Adventures! She has never let us down, nor has she disappointed anyone we've ever referred. Carolyn understands Americans because she is an American who loves Jamaica. That beautiful country is often misunderstood by the American tourist. Let Carolyn show you a non tourist view and enchant you with her knowledge of the lore and lives of the Jamaican people! She is worth the money. Believe me you get what you pay for and if you want safety, entertainment, a real taste of Jamaica, and a chance to make friends with a wonderful couple, hire Barrett Adventures. I feel Carolyn is not just a tour service, but a dear friend. (and we felt this immediately with our first tour!)

When you see her tell Marcia and McCoy from Texas said Hi!:)

Thanks for all the info. :) We were considering Barrett Adventures for a personalized tour & would have booked with them, if our plans hadn't changed. Since our son has decided not to join us on the cruise, we booked a Falls & Tubing tour with Phil Lafayette instead. He was $45 pp cheaper on this tour. We figured we'd be sharing the falls & river with a few hundred of our "new" friends anyway. ;)

Archived