back from qe2 today

seabourndt

hi all, including the only one i met carlmm it was lovely speaking to you. hope ypu got the flight home okm after all the problems at heathrow. i got thev coach to heatjhrow too it was easier to get home from theree was there after 12noon. will do a comprehensive cruise review soon. had a good ytime.

david

Hi Dave,

yes, it was nice talking to you over some drink. Fortunately we flew Lufthansa and thus were not affected by BA's problems, yet had to wait over five hours for our flight anyway. Therefore it was a long day before we arrived home late at night. Best wishes for your next cruise, coming so soon!

i was good meeting you too, what happened to everyone else. theree were a lot of germamns on my coachg that were going ba were asured that there would onl;y be a slight delay? all the best you too. yes going over the ARION saturday then floowing week on her to amsterdam and back, then november to australia and doing the new noordam in april across atlantic

dave

Archived