Snuba-any Companies To Recomend?

sparky3229

Has anyone done any SNUBA in Cozumel? We wil be on the Victory in November and I want to take my family snuba-ing! We did it in St. John and it was really good in theory, yet the site where we were had nothing to see. It was very disappoointing, and we would like to try it again at a better site. Has anyone done this on a Western Carib. itinerary?

Another thank you-for this information and for Cozumel. I also need to decide where to sign up for this. I am leaning towards doing snuba in Cozumel, since we want to snorkel here and see the rays...and I don't know if we have time to do it all and not worry about returning to ship. I think we may do the snorkel, ray, and rum point thing here, and snuba in Cozumel, and have a beach day without rushing.

We did snuba in GC through Carnival and loved it. You snuba from shore - - take your little test in shallow water at the shoreline - - waves/current knocks you around a bit - - then you swim out into the deeper water. We're going to try it in Belize next month from the boat.

Archived