Is packing kid's juice in luggage allowed?

Yes. Carry on due to the fact that if they get busted or smashed they will not soak everyone else's clothes. I cannot stand it when I read about people hiding beer, liquor or wine in their checked bags. I would be so mad if my clothes got soaked from some alcoholics stash.

There are juices available at breakfast on the Lido deck. You can always get extra and take it to your room to stash in your fridge. There is lemonade available during the day.

Are they boxed juices or fountain? I don't remember having a refrigerator when we were on the Fascination last year.

Yes. Carry on due to the fact that if they get busted or smashed they will not soak everyone else's clothes. I cannot stand it when I read about people hiding beer, liquor or wine in their checked bags. I would be so mad if my clothes got soaked from some alcoholics stash.

Are you serious?:confused: Just because people try to sneak booze on, that makes them an alcoholic? REALLY? Get over yourself. And if by CHANCE, someone's booze DID break, do you think you will ever find out WHO?

Get over it!

Drinks are suppose to be carried on during embarkation.

I have forgotten I had 2 bottles of wine in my checked luggage from my flight on one cruise.

I got to my cabin and there was my luggage, wine all intact. No problems. I guess they didn't even find it.

The worse that would happen is you would be called to the "naughty room" to open your bag and pick up your juice boxes.

First off, crazyfrazee, carrying wine in a checked bag doesn't make you an alcoholic LOL. Exaggerate much? LOL

Wine, beer, juice, water, perfume, make up, sunblock, hand lotion etc.....any one of those items can spill and ruin someone's clothing. But thankfully, most people take precautions so they don't ruin there own items, much less someone else's stuff.

For those that don't protect spills, just be happy (which I'm sure you are)knowing that if they don't protect those bottles and it breaks, their stuff (and more of theirs) will be ruined before yours is.

Smuggling for 13 cruises...never had a problem.

Edited by Almost Packed