Allure Central Park

MMFM3

Does anyone know if the Central Park Balconies on the Allure open??? We have opened them on the Oasis but we had oceanview balconies. We have 3 cabins with kids in 2. Can do connecting for one cabin but would also like to have access to the other cabin.

Does anyone know if the Central Park Balconies on the Allure open??? We have opened them on the Oasis but we had oceanview balconies. We have 3 cabins with kids in 2. Can do connecting for one cabin but would also like to have access to the other cabin.

Yes, the balcony dividers can be opened, but it's up to ship's management if it will be allowed.

Yes, the balcony dividers can be opened, but it's up to ship's management if it will be allowed.

Thank you...Yes I know about getting the ok from management however, we have never been refused before to have them opened. I just wasn't sure if those balconies were designed to be opened.

Thanks again...you are always such a big help!!! :)

Does ships management mean the stateroom attendant? Sorry to be clueless but i have connecting central park rooms balconies on upcoming cruise but didnt know if I wait to get on ship or just talk to stateroom attendant? I would like the more open balcony as well as doors open in rooms. Thanks!

Barb

Does ships management mean the stateroom attendant? Sorry to be clueless but i have connecting central park rooms balconies on upcoming cruise but didnt know if I wait to get on ship or just talk to stateroom attendant? I would like the more open balcony as well as doors open in rooms. Thanks!

Barb

You ask the stateroom attendant, and they will know the policy on your cruise.

Barb

Honestly, I know there is some kind of protocol the stateroom attendants have to follow but we have never been refused. We usually travel with a large group and try to get as many staterooms connecting as possible and we have opened all the balconies. The only cruise line that gave us a problem was NCL but they gave us a problem with everything and we will never sail with them again.