What brand of tea now on Carnival?

luna13

Hi all, I just wondered if someone could tell me what brand of tea Carnival currently has? I usually go on Carnival, and they have always ha "known" tea rands. My last cruise was on Royal, and they had some awful, tasteless, hardly any tea in the tea bag unknown brand (I'm guessing cost cutting measure!). Anyway, i just wondered if carnival is still being kind to tea drinkers, or if I should pack my own. (I'm not a "tea snob", lol, I'm fine with the "maainstream brands! :D) TIA!

On sunshine I saw........For room service breakfast it was some cheap tea. They did have some bigelow teas at tea time and also some out at lido, a lot of herbal ones.decent amount to chose from.

I am a tea snob, I will bring my own imported teas for my cruise!

Edited by QTPie68

On Breeze last January they didn't have bigelow from room service. It was an off brand. I didn't make it to the tea time however. I had bought some while in Miami bc I didn't like the Hotel tea and boy was I glad I had done that and brought on the cruise with me. I love my tea and found I am brand specific!