Any shuttle service Tampa to Ft. Lauderdale?

crusinpsychRN

With Tampa losing it's Sprit class ship, it looks like it'll be FtL or Miami.

Has anyone used the shuttle service from Tampa to FtL or Miami? Can you leave your car there?

What shuttle service goes from Tampa to Ft. Lauderdale or Miami?

There may well be one..........a year ago we took a shuttle service from FLL to Sarasota. I think the same one went on to TPA and then back to FLL. I don't remember the name of the company, but you could google Tampa to FLL shuttle and it will come up. I will tell you, though, that it was a little disappointing. The web site talks about comfortable buses with waiter service; what we got was a van. They did stop somewhere for rest room and getting some food. We also had a hard time finding the pick-up at the pier, as it was outside a fence area, but that wouldn't apply to the reverse itinerary. I don't remember the cost, either, but it didn't seem outrageous. Hope this is any help.

I have never used them but Google "Florida cruise connection". They have pickups in Hillsborough and Pinellas. I used to see their buses on the road all the time. Since they pick up at McDonalds, Dennys, etc it is doubtful you could leave your car, you'd have to be dropped off or take a cab.

Liz

What is wrong with a rental car. We are flying into and staying in Tampa and driving to Fort Lauderdale.

No charge for one way in Florida and we drop the bags off with the porters at the the cruise terminal before taking the car to FLL.

Some very good deals available on the internet, though I notice our deals are not available to holders of US / Canadian driving licences.