Carnival wedding decorations?

amberc1991

Carnival does not decorate your cabin. You'll either need to purchase them through BV or hope one of your guests do. We usually do it for our friends who are honeymooning/getting married on cruises.

The only thing they did for us on our Honeymoon was a "Happy Honeymoon" song with piece of Diet Banana cake. We bought a cake for later in the cruise in our wedding flavors.

My daughter ordered decorations for our room. John Heald sent champagne and strawberries, as did a few guests....on the last night our stewards sent us cookies and strawberries, we had so many they said it just seemed like we should have something special each day. Oh and we put a sign on our door, "Just Married" and the date and the name of the ship (I made a magnetic sign out of magnetic paper on my printer at work) so random people who went by left notes with advice for us....I think everybody around got into the spirit. We had left over wedding cake in the dining room the first two nights, and the Happy Honeymoon To You song and some pink dessert the first night and we brought a bottle of champagne to dinner that night and we were all still in our wedding clothes to keep the celebration going, so the people at the next table (we were a party of 6 so we had our own table) bought us wine the second night at dinner and had it sent to our table. Also we on our roll call (there were only two of us) that couple had a bottle of wine sent to us as well. So I guess the short answer is no, Carnival doesn't do anything aside from the dessert and song the first night, but several of the guests get in the spirit and make it special.

Carnival left chocolate strawberries & champagne in our room first night. Oh, and the first day/night our towel animals were a pair of swans in a heart shape with red rose petals in it. Other than that, you are on your own for decorations.

My daughter ordered decorations for our room. John Heald sent champagne and strawberries, as did a few guests....on the last night our stewards sent us cookies and strawberries, we had so many they said it just seemed like we should have something special each day. Oh and we put a sign on our door, "Just Married" and the date and the name of the ship (I made a magnetic sign out of magnetic paper on my printer at work) so random people who went by left notes with advice for us....I think everybody around got into the spirit. We had left over wedding cake in the dining room the first two nights, and the Happy Honeymoon To You song and some pink dessert the first night and we brought a bottle of champagne to dinner that night and we were all still in our wedding clothes to keep the celebration going, so the people at the next table (we were a party of 6 so we had our own table) bought us wine the second night at dinner and had it sent to our table. Also we on our roll call (there were only two of us) that couple had a bottle of wine sent to us as well. So I guess the short answer is no, Carnival doesn't do anything aside from the dessert and song the first night, but several of the guests get in the spirit and make it special.

That sounds wonderful! Last time we cruised I put sticky note pads on all of our cabins so we could leave each other messages I think this time Im going to do a whole wall cover that says just married and leave pens so people can write on it.

Carnival left chocolate strawberries & champagne in our room first night. Oh, and the first day/night our towel animals were a pair of swans in a heart shape with red rose petals in it. Other than that, you are on your own for decorations.

Ok thats what I was wondering. I had seen on someone else's post about the champagne and strawberries and wasn't sure if that was standard in the wedding package or not.

Ok thats what I was wondering. I had seen on someone else's post about the champagne and strawberries and wasn't sure if that was standard in the wedding package or not.

Yeah, if you look at the Carnival Weddings brochure stating what is included in the packages, all of them say "A bottle of sparkling wine and chocolate-dipped strawberries for the bride & groom's stateroom after the celebration". So that is a standard part of the Carnival wedding package.