sweet I think I got my shareholder obc

ma_t_gus

I faxed in my shareholder stock info last week. I just noticed on my vacation summary page that there's a code DINCGP under the Amenity Details section. I'm guessing that is it. That and the $25 OBC will pay help pay part of the $252 service charges.

I faxed in my shareholder stock info last week. I just noticed on my vacation summary page that there's a code DINCGP under the Amenity Details section. I'm guessing that is it. That and the $25 OBC will pay help pay part of the $252 service charges.

Looks to me like you had a discounted rate and got the Cagney's dinner for two with wine that they give when you are not eligible for the Stockholder's OBC. Either way, you won't be using it for Service Charges.

Looks to me like you had a discounted rate and got the Cagney's dinner for two with wine that they give when you are not eligible for the Stockholder's OBC. Either way, you won't be using it for Service Charges.

thanks for clearing up that code DINCGP, I had no clue what is stood for until now, makes sense - still sweet, I can't complain since I'll be getting something :D

Good attitude. :D

Yea, NCL treats me well. First, I got in on the free kids deal. It was also a latitudes offer which gave me the obc, I think I get an extra 1 point per nights since it was a latitudes offer. I think after this cruise I will be platinum. The price went down after my full payment, I called anyway and I was given a Cat B2 from Cat BX (guarantee). and the stock today is up close to $4 a share.